Vuur&Rook Restaurant Grade Marabu Charcoal 10 kg
TRY BEFORE YOU DIE NR 5: 2021
TRY BEFORE YOU DIE NR 4: 2022
TRY BEFORE YOU DIE NR 4: 2023
This Vuur&Rook charcoal comes from the marabu dischrostanchys Cinerea tree. Marabu is a very hard, stick shaped wood and therefore very suitable for a long Low&Slow BBQ session. It has a much longer burning time than European charcoal. An additional advantage is that Marabu charcoal releases a neutral mild smoky flavour. When you're done bbqing and you extinguish the charcoal by closing the lid and shutting of the air supply, you can just light it up again next time!
Go, Go, Go ... Fire Up The Q!
Tip from the BBQ pitmaster: For an extra smoky flavor, add some smoking chunks: for example Hickory, Apple or Cherry.
|Manufacturing process:||Clay oven|
|Size pieces:||Between 40-160 mm stick-shaped|
|Suitable for:||Low & Slow / Hot & Fast|
- Always use a heat resistant environment.
- Do not barbecue indoors or in areas without adequate ventilation.
- Do not leave a lit barbecue unattended when children are around.
- Do not use flammable liquids such as methylated spirits or petrol to flavor the barbecue, but use firelighters or wood shavings for this.
- Vulnerable product, keep moisture-free.