Vuur&Rook White Quebracho Restaurant Grade Lump Charcoal 10 kg
RY BEFORE YOU DIE NR 3: 2019
TRY BEFORE YOU DIE NR 1: 2020
TRY BEFORE YOU DIE NR 1: 2021
TRY BEFORE YOU DIE NR 1: 2022
TRY BEFORE YOU DIE NR 3: 2023
This Vuur&Rook charcoal is produced from the wood from the Quebracho tree (white holm oak) which grows in the South American country Paraguay. The characteristics of this charcoal are, among others, a much longer burning time than European charcoal, a more neutral, mild smoke taste, very large pieces (50 to 200 mm) and the fact that even when you have finished using the BBQ, you can put out the charcoal by closing the lid and shutting off the air supply and just ignite it again the next time. Go,Go,Go…Fire up the Q!
Tip from the BBQ Pitmaster: Add some smoke chunks for an extra smoky taste: for example, hickory, apple or cherry!
|Bag dimensions:||27 x 48 x 78 cm|
|Wood type:||White Holm Oak|
- Always use in a heat-resistant enviroment
- Never use a barbecue indoors or in areas without sufficient ventilation.
- Never leave a burning barbecue unattended if there are children nearby.
- Do not use any flammable liquids such as spirit or petrol to light the barbecue but use firelighters or wood wool curls.
- Vulnerable product, keep free of moisture