Vuur&Rook Hot Coconut Briketten Pillow Shape 10 kg
TRY BEFORE YOU DIE NR 7: 2018
TRY BEFORE YOU DIE NR 2: 2019
TRY BEFORE YOU DIE NR 2: 2020
TRY BEFORE YOU DIE NR 1: 2021
TRY BEFORE YOU DIE NR 1: 2022
TRY BEFORE YOU DIE NR 1: 2023
These Vuur&Rook coconut briquettes burn three times longer than an average hardwood briquette. They are perfectly suited for Low&Slow BBQ, Hot&Fast BBQ, Grilling and Chuckwagon / Dutch Oven cooking. No trees are cut down for the production of these briquettes; the raw material, the husk of the coconut, is a residual product. Go,Go,Go… Fire up the Q!
|Bag dimensions:||15 x 28 x 59 cm|
|Wood type:||Coconut bark|
- Always use in a heat-resistant enviroment
- Never use a barbecue indoors or in areas without sufficient ventilation.
- Never leave a burning barbecue unattended if there are children nearby.
- Do not use any flammable liquids such as spirit or petrol to light the barbecue but use firelighters or wood wool curls.
- Vulnerable product, keep free of moisture