Trading company Het Witte Paard B.V respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Because of complete transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose and the possibilities for those involved to exercise their rights in the best possible way.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, you can visit the website of the Personal Data Authority: https://autoriteit Persongegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
1. Website (hereinafter also "The website"): www.vuurenrook.nl
2. Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: “The manager”): Trading company Het Witte Paard B.V, established in Goorsteeg 3, 6741TA Lunteren, Chamber of Commerce number: 74388614.
Article 2 - Access to the website
The access to the website and the use is strictly personal. You will not use this website as well as the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or publicity purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website work and, more generally, all parts used on this site are protected. by law through intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of the whole or only part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written permission of the responsible party is strictly prohibited. If the manager does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be interpreted as tacit consent or the refusal to prosecute.
Article 4 - The management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
- remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or that is contrary to national or international legislation or that conflicts with internet etiquette
- the website is temporarily unavailable in order to be able to carry out updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data against, for example, virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data that you consult on the internet.
The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings that are conducted against you:
- accessible via the internet due to the use of the website or services
The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you incur yourself or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you any damage that he consequently suffers and will still suffer.
Article 6 - Collection of data
Your data is collected by Handelsonderneming Het Witte Paard B.V and (an) external processor (s). Personal data means: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; "identifiable" means a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data that is collected on the website is mainly used by the manager for maintaining relationships with you and if applicable for processing your orders.
Article 6.1 - Collection of assessments.
We collect reviews through the platform of WebwinkelKeur. If you leave a review through WebwinkelKeur you are required to provide your name, city and email address. WebwinkelKeur shares this information with us so we can link the review to your order. WebwinkelKeur also publishes your name and place of residence on its own website. In some cases, WebwinkelKeur may contact you to provide an explanation of your review. In case we invite you to leave a review we share your name and email address with WebwinkelKeur. They use this information for the sole purpose of inviting you to leave a review. WebwinkelKeur has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. WebwinkelKeur reserves the right to use third parties for the provision of services, for this we have given permission to WebwinkelKeur. All of the above guarantees regarding the protection of your personal data also apply to those parts of the service for which WebwinkelKeur engages third parties.
Article 7 - Your rights with regard to your data
Pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 2, sub b, of the AVG, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or erase their personal data or limit their processing, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data transferability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us via [email protected]
Every request for this must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have signed and stating the address where you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
In the event of any violation of any laws or regulations that the visitor is suspected of and for which the authorities need personal information that the manager has collected, these will be provided to them after an explicit and reasoned request from those authorities, after which this personal information will no longer be available. fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the responsible party will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You can get commercial offers from the manager. If you no longer wish to receive this, send an email to the following address: [email protected]
If you encounter any personal data during the visit of the website, you must refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use and any act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of those person (s). The manager is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Data retention period
The information collected by the website manager is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for keeping track of session and login information.
- Anonymous Analytical cookies: to gain access to the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better coordinate communication and information provision with the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are intended for displaying relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be deduced from the information about websites visited. This allows organizations to show their website visitors targeted advertisements, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and to treat them differently. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
3. More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Pixel tracking
4. When you visit our website, cookies from the responsible party and / or third parties can be installed on your equipment.
5. For more information about the use, management and deletion of cookies for each control type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteit personal data.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en post / cookies # faq
Article 12 - Visual material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the images that belong to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the manager's place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any disputes regarding these terms and conditions, except where a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, you can contact: Dennis, [email protected], 085-303 6177.