Vuur&Rook Restaurant Grade South African Black Wattle Charcoal 12 kg
TRY BEFORE YOU DIE NR 9: 2020
TRY BEFORE YOU DIE NR 3: 2021
TRY BEFORE YOU DIE NR 2: 2022
TRY BEFORE YOU DIE NR 1: 2023
The Black Wattle Restaurant Grade Charcoal of Vuur&Rook ensures a very long and constant burning time and a gruesome heat in your (ceramic) bbq! We import this charcoal from South Africa, and it is made from the waste wood from the fast growing and common non native acacia tree. Ideal for low&slow preparations in your ceramic barbecue, but also perfectly suitable for hot&fast searing for a steak or hamburger. This charcoal is packed in a solid 3-ply bag with a generous amount of 12 kilo restaurant grade charcoal!
Tip from the BBQ pitmaster: Add your favourite Vuur&Rook smoke wood to create a subtle smoke flavour!
|Wood type:||Acacia wood|
- Always use in a heat-resistant enviroment
- Never use a barbecue indoors or in areas without sufficient ventilation.
- Never leave a burning barbecue unattended if there are children nearby.
- Do not use any flammable liquids such as spirit or petrol to light the barbecue but use firelighters or wood wool curls.
- Vulnerable product, keep free of moisture