Ecobrasa Coconut briquettes Cubes 10 kg
Try Before You Die NR1: Ecobrasa Kokosbriketten 10kg! 2017
Try Before You Die NR1: Ecobrasa Kokosbriketten 10kg! 2018
Try Before You Die NR1: Ecobrasa Kokosbriketten 10kg! 2019
Try Before You Die NR1: Ecobrasa Kokosbriketten 10kg! 2020
Ecobrasa briquettes are hard BBQ coals made from coconut bark. They glow faster than charcoal briquettes, become warmer, are square and therefore more efficient to transport, no tree is felled for it, only 5% ash remains and almost no smoke comes off. It is really a solution for us; this way we might keep the neighbors here a little longer!
Used in Spain in all renowned restaurants including the 3 star restaurant Can Fabes
Made from cube briquettes, Ecobrasa is a charcoal with exceptional qualities.
- It is very economical! The consumption is only 1/3 of what you normally consume in charcoal.
- Once ignited, no unexpected flames will come up, even if fat drips on, this ensures that the dish will not burn.
- It stays on for a long time (2 ½ hours) at high temperature, so that the aromas remain in the dish.
- It is odorless and produces no smoke when it only burns a little when lighted.
- It is well packaged and compact so that it takes up less space.
- It is clean, dust-free and less sooty. Only 3% ash remains when it burns out.
Always cool the coals after barbecuing and be careful at all times, never use spirits or highly flammable liquids to get the barbecue on faster.
- The base is made from coconut bark with natural binder.
- No tree is sacrificed to make this product as opposed to charcoal.
- Every thousand kilos of produced saves 50 trees with a diameter of 15 cm that are normally harvested to produce the same amount of charcoal.
|Wood type:||Coconut bark|
|Manufacturing process:||Stone oven|
|Suitable for:||Hot & Fast - Low & Slow|