THE GATEWAY DRUM SMOKER® EXPERIENCE!
Uniquely engineered for quality performance, Gateway Drum Smokers is the acclaimed premier brand of drum smokers on the market. Pioneering a new vision of barbecue, a Gateway Drum Smoker® offers an innovative solution to overnight pit-tending by slashing long cooking hours, while simultaneously providing moister, more flavorful results in half the time. Manufactured right here in the USA, Gateway Drum Smokers possess fuel efficiency that is second to none, and its user-friendly, light and portable design adds a versatile edge to every cook. Designed for the revolutionary HOT & FAST approach, but crafted to embrace the traditional Low & Slow cooking method, Gateway Drum Smokers serves up supreme performance on a backyard budget. Up your game, lower your cost, and produce mouth-watering, Grand Champion results every time.
Gateway Drum Smokers are designed to maximize the flavor, moisture, and tenderness of your barbecue. Cooking at temperatures between 250 - 325 degrees maximizes vaporization while uniting with smoke to generate an intense tenderizing effect leaving you with the sought after backyard grill flavor that is not present in other cookers. These affordable, user friendly smokers are perfect for any BBQer, whether competing at the famous American Royal, tailgating at the big game, or entertaining in the backyard. Impress family and friends by embracing the new way of barbecuing...HOT & FAST... on a brand new Gateway Drum Smoker®.
Three cooking levels
Plated steel cooking grate
Removable, high-capacity fire basket
Lid hook inside grill lid
Fixed, center-mounted 3” Custom Dial Thermometer 50° – 500°F
Two welded, air adjusting intake pipes
Air adjusting exhaust pipe
Two welded steel handles
Removable Caster Wheel Kit
- This appliance is intended for outdoor use only.
- Do not store liquid propane cylinder within 10 feet (3m) of this appliance.
- Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable liquids or vapors within 25 feet (8m) of this appliance.
- Combustible materials should never be within 24 inches of this appliance.
- This appliance should never be used by children. Accessible parts of this appliance may be very hot. Keep young children away while in use.
- You should exercise reasonable care when operating this appliance. It will be hot during cooking or cleaning and should never be left unattended or moved while in operation.
- Never lean over this appliance or place hand or fingers directly on this appliance while it is in operation.
- Should a grease fire occur, leave door closed until fire is out.
- This appliance should be cleaned thoroughly on a regular basis.
- Use heat-resistant barbecue mitts or gloves when operating this appliance.
- If you have caster wheels, make sure to cook on a level ground.
- Always make sure drum is cooled before loading into vehicle for transport.
This warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of any part (s) which, under normal use, Gateway Drum Smokers determines, after reasonable examination, to be defective.
Gateway Drum Smokers shall replace parts found defective as provided above with equivalent parts and shall ship such parts at the Purchaser‘s expense to the Purchaser‘s designated shipping address.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING: Any damage, failure, or operating difficulties caused by accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, vandalism, improper maintenance; damage to paint due to overheating; and cracks or chips in the exterior paint after delivery to an authorized Gateway Drum Smoker dealer or distributor; damage or failure caused by tampering with or altering the original Gateway Drum Smoker design, except when directed or authorized by Gateway Drum Smokers; damage or failure caused by Purchaser‘s failure to follow federal, national, state, city or county building and fire codes.