Vuur&Rook White Quebracho / Wood Fire Starters Deal 10 kg
- Vuur&Rook White Quebracho Restaurant Grade Lump Charcoal 10 kg
- Vuur&Rook Wood Fire Starters ca. 90 pieces / 1.2 kg
Fire Starters : These Vuur&Rook production wokels are made from untreated wood, vegetable and food suitable wax and natural resins. The combustion is therefore poison-free and practically odorless. Place only 1 Vuur&Rook production wokel on the charcoal and it burns long enough to make the coal glow, or place 1 under your briquette starter!
White Quebracho: This Fire & Smoke charcoal is produced from the wood of the Quebracho tree (white holm oak) that grows in South American Paraguay. The characteristics of this charcoal are that it has a much longer burning time than European charcoal, emits a neutral mild smoke flavor, the pieces are very large (50 to 200 mm) and even when you're done with BBQ's and you can extinguish the charcoal by closing the lid and shutting off the air supply and can simply switch it on again the next time. Go, Go, Go ... Fire Up The Q!
Tip from the BBQ Pitmaster : For an extra smoke taste, add some smoke chunks: for example, hickory, apple or cherry!
|Wood type:||White holm oak|
|Production process:||Clay oven|
|Large pieces:||Between 40-250 mm|
|Dimensions Bag:||27 x 48 x 78 cm|
|Suitable for:||Low & Slow|
- Always use a heat-resistant environment.
- Barbecue not indoors or in rooms without adequate ventilation.
- Do not leave a burning barbecue unattended if there are children nearby.
- Do not use flammable liquids such as spirits or gasoline to flavor the barbecue, but use lighters or shavings for this.
- Fragile product, store moisture-free.