Vuur&Rook Restaurant Grade South African Black Wattle Charcoal / Wooden Fire Starters Deal 12 kg
- Vuur&Rook Restaurant Grade South African Black Wattle Charcoal 12 kg
- Vuur&Rook Wooden Fire Makers approximately 90 pieces / 1.2 kg
Fire Starters: These Vuur&Rook production wokels are made from untreated wood, vegetable and food suitable wax and natural resins. The combustion is therefore poison-free and practically odorless. Place only 1 Vuur&Rook production wokel on the charcoal and it burns long enough to make the coal glow, or place 1 under your briquette starter!
The Black Wattle: Restaurant grade charcoal from Vuur & Rook ensures a very long constant surf and a horrible heat in your (ceramic) BBQ! We import this charcoal from South Africa and are made from the waste wood from the fast-growing and common exotic acacia tree. Ideal for low & slow cooking in your ceramic barbecue, but also perfect for searing Hot & Fast ee steak or hamburger. This hot cabbage is in a sturdy 3-layer generous bag with 12 kilos of restaurant quality charcoal!
Tip from the BBQ pitmaster: Add your favorite Fire & Smoke smoke wood to create a subtle smoke taste!
|Production process:||Clay oven|
|Large pieces:||Between 40-250 mm|
|Suitable for:||Low & Slow / Hot & Fast|
- Always use a heat-resistant environment.
- Barbecue not indoors or in rooms without adequate ventilation.
- Do not leave a burning barbecue unattended if there are children nearby.
- Do not use flammable liquids such as spirits or gasoline to flavor the barbecue, but use lighters or shavings for this.
- Fragile product, store moisture-free.