Maatregelen coronavirus / Vertraging vervoerders

Holiday Houtskool Deal

  • Article code: ATF013
  • Out of stock

Holiday Houtskool Deal

€49,95 34,95

Add to wishlist

  • Above €100 free shipping
  • Quickly helped via chat and telephone
  • Helped by real BBQ pitmasters
  • The latest products first in the house

Product description

Holiday Houtskool Deal

Are you itching already? With us, that's why we celebrate the summer of 2020 with you!

Super competitive deals, ideal for on holiday or weekend away, super nice as a gift and not to forget ideal for running quickly to the beach, lighting the BBQ and grilling delicious fish, vegetables and burgers

By the way ... We almost forget to tell you that BBQ Bricks can be lit without lighting, burn for almost 3 hours and get very hot. In addition, the Fire Fly Briquettes ensure a very long constant combustion and a horrible heat in your BBQ. These briquettes come from South Africa and are 80% made from Acacia Mellifera, the other 20% consists of Acacia Hebeclada and Mopane Colophospermum.

Get started quickly because you won't find these deals cheaper!

Consisting of:

  • BBQ Brick 4 kg (8 pieces)
  • 2 x 4 kg Firefly South African Black Wattle Charcoal Deal

Compare products Delete all products

You can compare a maximum of 3 products

    Hide compare box
    Holiday Houtskool Deal

    Holiday Houtskool Deal

    49,95 34,95

    Please accept cookies to help us improve this website Is this OK? YesNoMore on cookies »