- 750 g ground beef
- 40 gr grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 beaten egg
- 60 gr seasoned breadcrumbs
- 118 ml of milk
- 2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Breakfast bacon
- Moinkball Rack
- Vuur&Rook Smoke Chunks Cherry
- The Rose Garden Tropical Passion BBQ Sauce
- Franky's Pork Prank (BBQ-ON) Award Winning Pork Rub
Step 1: Mix the ingredients of the balls well and turn them into balls that are slightly smaller than a golf ball
Step 2: Sprinkle the balls with the rub.
Step 3: Wrap a half slice of bacon around the balls and secure with a cocktail stick.
Step 4: If necessary, put the moinkballs in the cooling rack for half an hour to stiffen.
Step 5: Go, Go, Go, Fire Up The Q! Prepare your ff for indirect cooking (107°C-121°C)
Step 6: Add some smoke wood and place the moinkballs indirectly on your bbq!
Step 7: BBQ the moinkballs to a core of 60°C and brush with The Rose Garden Passion Fruit BBQ Sauce. Then leave them until they have reached a core of 70°C.