Back

Vuur&Rook Fire Up Your Kamado Deal

  • Article code: FUYBBQDEAL
  • In stock

34,99 25,99

Add to wishlist

  • Above €100 free shipping
  • Quickly helped via chat and telephone
  • Helped by real BBQ pitmasters
  • The latest products first in the house

Product description

Vuur&Rook Fire Up Your Kamado Deal

Consisting of:

  • Mr Gardner Bio Fire Starter / Wokkels about 80 pieces /1 kg
  • Firefly South African Black Wattle Charcoal 4 kg
  • Vuur&Rook Low&Slow Apple Chunks 1.5 kg

Maximum 3 deals per customer!

Wokkels: Place s1 start wokkel on the charcoal and it burns long enough to make the coals glow, or place 1 under your briquette starter!

Specifications:

Content:Approx. 80 pieces / 1 kg
Burning time:About 10 minutes

Charcoal: This charcoal from Firefly provides a very long constant burn and a horrible heat in your (ceramic) BBQ. This charcoal comes from South Africa and is 80% made from Acacia Mellifera, the remaining 20% consists of Acacia Hebeclada and Mopane Colophospermum. Ideal for Low & Slow preparation in your BBQ, but also for grilling your steaks!

Specifications:

Fuel:Charcoal
Wood type:Black Wattle
Origin:South Africa
Production process:clay oven
Taste:Neutral
Large pieces:Between 40-120 mm
Content:4 kg
Suitable for:Hot&Fast - Low&Slow

Chunks: These Fire & Smoke Apple Chunks give your Pork and Chicken a subtle sweet and light refreshing smoke flavor to your product. Place 2 to 3 chunks between the hot coals or briquettes and let them gradually smolder during your BBQ session!

Specifications:

Content:1.5kg
Wood type:Apple
Origin:Europe
Suitable for:Pork and Chicken

Compare products Delete all products

You can compare a maximum of 3 products

    Hide compare box
    Vuur&Rook Fire Up Your Kamado Deal

    Vuur&Rook Fire Up Your Kamado Deal

    34,99 25,99

    Please accept cookies to help us improve this website Is this OK? YesNoMore on cookies »