For a deep smoky flavor, uncap our Cholula Chipotle Hot Sauce. The smoothness of rich chipotle peppers are paired with our arbol and piquin peppers and an infusion of our signature spices. It’s great when paired with pork, chicken and has been known to liven up the dreariest of vegetables. Uncap Real Flavor™ with Cholula Chipotle.
Inhoud: 5oz / 150ml
Pairs great with:
Smokehouse Chicken and Ribs
- 2 cups unflavored barbecue sauce
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- 1 full rack baby back ribs
- 4 ounces Cholula Chipotle Hot Sauce
How to make:
- Preheat grill to approximately 275f. Mix together barbecue sauce and cholula chipotle. Reserve 1/2 cup of mixture to use as finishing sauce at the table.
- Place ribs in a foil pan. with a fork, lightly perforate the pan to allow the juice to drain. Place pan on grill and cook for 2-2 1/2 hours until tender. Turn up heat, generously baste both sides of ribs with sauce mixture and grill for additional 10-15 minutes over direct heat until grill marks appear.
- smoke the chicken with sauce mixture and place in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Grill chicken for about 7-8 minutes on each side until done.
- Serve chicken and ribs with remaining sauce mixture
Hast du Fragen zu diesem Produkt?
Stell sie ganz einfach über den Chat oder per WhatsApp! Klick hier
um WhatsApp sofort zu starten. Dies ist an Werktagen zwischen 9 und 17 Uhr möglich.